HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 29, 2004

Living and breathing on wars

"Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Larry Klayman stepped up his call Tuesday to forcibly remove Cuban dictator Fidel Castro, whom he described as "a master terrorist" and a primary threat to U.S. security." He also accused Castro for "raping" his own people (Wow, Castro must be physically very, very. very strong man - What's the population of Cuba?)

"All the politicians go around talking about how bad the situation is, but they don't do anything," Klayman said. "If we can do it for the Iraqis, create democracy there (He thinks he has brought democracy to Iraq), can't we do it for the Cubans who have done more for this country?" (I glanced into the article and when I read this latest part, I was almost sure this idiot was running for a seat in Florida, then I double checked and found out that I was right)

Looks like these bas..ds live and breath on wars. Being criminals is something that is an ordinary and normal feature in US politicians especially those who have special relations with Israel. Is it a pre-requisite for being elected?

Not surprisingly, this bast..d is former Justice Department attorney. What a justice it would be! Click here .

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs