HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 28, 2004

One Canadian dead; all over the news, 500 Americans dead; well...!

Yesterday, Cpl. Jamie Murphy, seventh Canadian soldier was killed in Afghanistan (4 Canadians were killed last year by the cowboy American pilots as well as two who were killed in October after their vehicle struck a land mine in remote areas of Afghanistan).

Since yesterday, the news of the death of this Canadian soldier has been all over the Canadian media and many people are talking about it. It is sadly interesting that many hundred American soldiers who have been killed in Iraq, don't attract the attention of the main stream US media. Perhaps this sad event and its reflection in Canada is another indication how different Canada and the US are in valuing peoples' lives, including their own.

My condolences to the family of Cpl. Jamie Murphy as well as the families of those killed American soldiers.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs