HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 24, 2004

When (some) victims become victimizers

"Na'im Araj awakens every day at 4 A.M., leaves quietly by the glass door in the living room that leads directly to the cemetery, and goes to his son's grave, just to be with him. After sunrise, his brother comes and takes him, for his own sake, away from there. "Mohammed, Mohammed," he hears him saying. But even when they've left the cemetery, glimpses of the dead boy are everywhere."

"Mohammed Araj was six and a half, and carefully protected by his father; But it wasn't enough: The soldier emerged from the alley between their house and the cemetery at the edge of Balata camp, and shot him once, straight to the heart."

This is not just an "Anti-Jewish propaganda". It is taken from Israeli paper of Haaretz .

How could you have an un-corrupt heart and still support the the Israeli butchers? How could you have a child and love your child and still support the Israeli killers? How could you value childrens' lives and still support the Israeli regime?

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs