HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

February 08, 2004

It is absolute colonialism

Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports that "the United States has asked Israel to check the possibility of pumping oil from Iraq to the oil refineries in Haifa. The request came in a telegram last week from a senior Pentagon official to a top Foreign Ministry official in Jerusalem." The report also adds that "The Prime Minister's Office, which views the pipeline to Haifa as a "bonus" (bolding emphasis by me) the U.S. could give to Israel in return for its unequivocal support for the American-led campaign in Iraq, had asked the Americans for the official telegram."

Bonus? What now? Are we so ridiculously blind not to see what is happening? Or is it OK just because "our beloved USA" is doing this? Who the f..k Pentagon officials are to decide what to do with Iraqi oil? Iraqi oil belongs to Iraqis and only Iraqis have the right to make decisions about it. Now, can you see why most of my posts are about the US and Israel? These two are acting as mosquitoes who are getting ready to suck the blood out of Iraq.

Then, they wonder why America is disliked so much in the world. Do they leave any reason for the world to like them and to respect them? Oh, I can't even imagine what I would do if this was happening to my country! Pitiful Rumsfeld deciding for my country's resources? I can't even imagine that. If US succeeds in Iraq, it will expand its greed to other countries of the world. It is the responsibility of all progressive and freedom-loving forces in the world to speak up against further colonialization of Iraq by the US imperialism.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs