HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 29, 2004

Looking for Fidel

This is an article worth reading about how the mainstream media in the US does not want the Americans to truly make up their own minds about many issues and that how the same media always tries to hide and/or mis-represent the events or personalities in order to manipulate their audience.

Some excerpts:
"Canadians have always been open to Castro and Cuba, they go down there a lot. You know, what harm is there in seeing it? What harm in letting someone speak for himself?"

"Oliver Stone argues that his country should emulate Canada and end its four-decade-old boycott of Cuba. He is not the least apologetic about his clear admiration of Castro, as a survivor and as a person. And he has no regrets about his now-infamous statement that he found Fidel to be one of the world's wisest people."

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs