HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

April 14, 2004

Changing the world!

In his first prime time news conference in more than 13 months, George Bush defended his Iraq policy and said, "We're changing the world."

The idiot who can't change his pants without the help from his daddy and his other care-givers, wants to change the world.

Bush began his news conference by reading (of course, only reading! Reading what others wrote for the puppet to read) a statement that was more of a speech.

Oh bad Iraqis, "They want to run us out of Iraq (their country - Faramin)" said Bush, calling the fighting a "power grab". Power grab! He, the invader, is talking of power grab.

In the nearly 13 months since the invasion 678 U.S. troops have died. On the Iraqi side, an estimated 16,000 soldiers and civilians have been killed.

Also, Bush rebuffed repeated attempts by reporters to get him to admit to some responsibility for the Sept. 11 attacks: "I feel incredibly grieved," said Bush, stopping short of accepting any blame.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs