HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 07, 2004

"Golden" words of a PRESIDENT!

Ladies and gentlemen,
PRESIDENT of the United States of America:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we".
Thank you for your "honesty" Mr. President!

And in another note:

"I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the region."
George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

Thanks to Jamak for reminding us of how "brilliant and knowledgeable" George Bush is.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs