HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 10, 2004

More "willings" are becoming "unwilling" now!

The qualition of the "willings" for invasion of Iraq that included an "impressive" wide range of 20 to 30 thousands-population island countries, is increasingly becoming "unwilling".

SAN JOSE, costa rica—Costa Rica asked the United States to remove it from a list of Iraq coalition partners yesterday after the Constitutional Court ruled inclusion on the list violated the country's pacifist principles.
Foreign Minister Roberto Tovar said a diplomatic note was delivered to the American embassy in San Jose. "The court has ordered me to get the country's name off that list, and that's what I'm doing," he said.
White House spokesman Scott McClellan said the United States would be willing to remove Costa Rica, though a White House website still had the country listed last night.
"Every country has to make their own decision about how they want to participate, and in what ways," he said. "And if that's what they want, then I'm sure we will do that.''
The court ruling, announced late Wednesday, was cheered by a country that widely rejected the U.S.-led war in Iraq... .

Read the rest of this latest "popularity" of the US foreign policies here.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs