HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 21, 2004

He doesn't want, but the world people do

Texas Democrat Sylvestre Reyes says it's time to rethink the presence of embedded reporters in combat zones. During a hearing of the House Armed Services Committee, Reyes compared it to a football game, saying "we don't want to know everything that's going on the field."

Although the "in-bedded" so-called journalists have been mostly serving the criminal activities of the war machines by becoming their propaganda tools, occasionally, things haven't gone exactly as planned and parts of the crimes captured by the cameras have been leaked. This is angering Mr. "Democrat" Sylvestre Reyes. He wants to make sure all the crimes committed by the US troops are kept from the eyes of the world, including the American public.

It is quite understood why Mr. Reyes doesn't want everything about this murderous war to be known but unlike Mr. Reyes, good people of the world don't consider the death of human beings as part a "footbal game" and don't take any pleasure in it. Unlike Mr. Reyes, Good people of the world "want to know everything that's going on in the field". Everything and not just the selected ones.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs