HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 15, 2004

Who is the real enemy?

Do you support your country even if what it does is evil? So what does that make you?

"Support American soldiers murdering innocent civilians throughout Iraq and win the hollow, uneasy applause of your neighbors?"

_______________________________________________________
AP Photographer Flees Fallujah:
I decided to swim ... but I changed my mind after seeing U.S. helicopters firing on and killing people who tried to cross the river.
Read the rest here.
_______________________________________________________
US blocks aid from reaching Fallujah residents
United States troops have prevented a Red Crescent convoy of emergency aid from reaching residents inside the Iraqi city of Fallujah, after allowing it as far as the main hospital.
Read the rest here.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs