HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 18, 2005

In the name of humanity, Join them; there must be something near by!

Via this link, you can find the list of 726 towns and cities, in all 50 states, that are holding events on the second anniversary of the Iraq invasion. The number and geographic spread of these events reflect the growing breadth of the anti-war movement. This is more than double of what took place last year in the first aniversary of the invasion of Iraq.

This is of course in addition to the world wide protests that will widely take place against the cowboy barbaraism. But even in the US, it does not matter where you live as good chances are that something is happening near by. Please join them to condemn this modern technological barbarism of the 21st century.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs