HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 04, 2005

"Funny", Isn't it?

US State Department has issued its so-called Human Rights reports on many countries around the world including Canada. Yes, the State Department criticizes Canada for human rights abuses. I am not going to comment on this here, as it might be well trueto some extend. But, US STATE DEPARTMERNT? C'on! US government is that ruthless to criticize any country in the world for human rights abuses? Is this George B. (Butcher) Bush's goverment talking?

Amongst countries criticized in the report is China:
The Government used the international war on terror as a pretext for cracking down harshly on suspected Uighur separatists expressing peaceful political dissent and on independent Muslim religious leaders.
But obviously there was no word in the report on the crimes and tortures committed by the US in many countries including Iraq. Like Abu Ghraib never happened. Like Guantanamo Bay turture camp is not a reality today and like.... . This is the true face of hypocracy; American style.

Well, after the State Department "forgot" to mention the home-grown butchers, China did it for the Department:
In 2004 the atrocity of US troops abusing Iraqi POWs exposed the dark side of human rights performance of the United States. The scandal shocked the humanity and was condemned by the international community.
I still can't believe that the US, THE US, with criminals such as Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz and Rove are daring to criticize ANY country for the abuses of human rights. It is true that the criticisms on many countries are warranted but, not by the US.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs