HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

July 05, 2005

Yeah, that's how Bush is

Mom, Who Lost Son In Iraq, Talks About 'Disgusting' White House Private Meeting With Bush:
What she encountered was an arrogant man with eyes lacking the slightest bit of
compassion, a President totally "detached from humanity" and a man who didn't
even bother to remember her son's name when they were first introduced.
No surprise there. That's how Bush is.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs