HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

June 12, 2005

Cheney is talking about 'bad people'

WASHINGTON - Vice-President Dick Cheney, reacting to a growing chorus of calls to close the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay where terrorism suspects are held, says there are no present plans to do so.

"The important thing here to understand is that the people that are at Guantanamo are bad people," he said.

Bad people? Is this the definition of justice in Cheney's books? Cheney is talking about bad people? What does he think he himself is? An angel?

Remember, except a few, none of the detainees at Guantanamo Bay is charged yet for being "bad people".

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs