HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 13, 2005

What? Pardon me! "The United States is no friend of Israel"???

Now, THIS is very interesting:

The United States is no friend of Israel. She is more dangerous to Israel now than an enemy, for she operates in the guise of a friend, all the while knowingly weakening Israel more and more until she will no longer be able to protect herself against the coming final Islamic onslaught. Arutz Sheva

That's not what you were saying when you took all that money from us, now totaling more than four times the entire cost of the Apollo Moon program. I have no problem if Israel wants to think of the US as their enemy. All I ask is a refund of all the money poured into Israel for the last half-century, and for Israel to send back all those weapons we gave them. Because frankly I have had it with Israel buying our politicians with our own money, spying on us, tricking us into their wars, then turning around and declaring we are their enemy because we didn't bow quite low enough to suit them.
Israel says that Israel and the US are enemies? Fine. So be it. Let us consider that the war began with the attack on the
USS Liberty. Let us freeze Israel's assets in the US the way Palestinian and Arab assets have been frozen. Let us treat suspected Israeli spies and terrorists the way suspected Arab spies and terrorist are treated. If Israel wants to call the United States an enemy, let us treat them as enemies of the United States. I don't have any problem with that.
Found at What Really Happened via Finnagain.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs