HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

February 17, 2006

Kiss my a** Missy

Can you believe it? US secretary of state Condoleezza Rice is calling Hugo Chavez one of the biggest dangers facing Latin America. How ruthless! Yeah, this is coming from US, yeah US's secretary of State. It is coming from a neo-con official of a country which has had the most serious impact in destabilizing, not just Latin America, but the entire world, and it is directed towards the man who, in such a short time in power and despite all the harassments from the US, has already made positive impact on the lives of the poor and ordinary Venezuelans. Ummm, Oh yeah, that's it. That must be the reason he is hated so much by the puppets of the big business occupying the White House.

In fact, the partially criminal and partially stupid policies of the US with its current mad men and women in charge, have done nothing but providing the ground for the rise of fundamentalism around the world. Really, does this idiot Missy really think that the world's public opinion gives a sh*t about what she or her stupid boss thinks? As a matter of fact, the more they shut up, the better they will be "serving" the spread of democracy around the world.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs