HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

May 20, 2006

Just compare!

A senior militant from Islamic Jihad and three members of a family were among the dead, including a child.
This was the result of Israel's latest bombing of Gaza. This is almost a daily occurrence. Yeah, this news might be touched on by some media outlets, including the BBC, but the report will not be widespread, unlike when Israelis are killed by say suicide bombing by a Palestinian.

Now, go ahead! Try it to see how many of the mainstream western media outlets have reported this and if you find any, check to see to what extend it has been covered. Then quickly compare it to when Israelis are killed by the Palestinians. You will find out that the news of that sort is always covered quickly and widely by the pro-Israeli (call it Israeli controlled) media.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that the deaths of Israelis are less important or less tragic. All I'm asking you is to compare and to see the hypocrisy of the western media and its mostly unethical and puppet so-called journalists who are nothing but shame to the profession of journalism.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs