HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

April 18, 2006

Uncle Sam's pirates in Iraq

I was listening to an interview with a Virginia Attorney named Alan Grayson on CBC Radio today, in which he was pointing out about the billions of dollars of money which is unaccounted for in Iraq, while no action has been taken from the US government as to what has happened to the money. I wasn't surprised a bit about it, as what could be expected from a bunch of foxes who are in charge of "taking care" of the hens in Iraq?! However, it was interesting that I came across this article from Boston Globe that points to somehow similar conclusions made by Mr. Grayson. Well, you read it.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs