HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

April 20, 2006

Two simple questions

Specially after being deceived by the mainstream US media so clearly, and so significantly on Iraq and its "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and its "supporting of the Al-Qaeda" and its "role in the attacks of September 11", are the general public in the US really that stupid and that unintelligent as the mainstream media thinks they are, or is it just an old rottening move by the media that shows how childish they (the media) are in not realizing that no nation, even the most idiotic ones, can be fooled twice in such a short time.

Just follow the link and watch the video and the comments of the be*ch who obviously doesn't care what another war would mean in bringing new wave of death and destruction to innocent people.

I am either sick of the US media and its obvious warmongering attitude that suits Israel the most, or the people who yet need to grow a bit to prevent being fooled again by their dishonest leadership and media. I don't know, you tell me which one is accurate or at least more accurate?

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs