HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 13, 2006

Bush's dual "qualities"; dumbness and hypocrisy

I read that
US President George W Bush says Hezbollah and alleged UK air plot suspects share a "totalitarian ideology" they are seeking to spread.
I bit this idiot doesn't even know what the word totalitarian means. He also said
they kill civilians and American servicemen in Iraq and Afghanistan, and they deliberately hide behind civilians in Lebanon. They are seeking to spread their totalitarian ideology."
I wonder what the f**k these two statements have to do which each other, the way he says one and concludes the other. He tries hard to sound intelligent, but he knows, as many intelligent people do, that he really is dumb and stupid.

Then I read that he said
the terrorists attempt to bring down airplanes full of innocent men, women, and children.
Wow, "innocent children". Look who is talking. The "man" who himself is responsible for the death of tens of thousands of children; the "man" who should be put on trial for the crimes he has committed against entire humanity, the "man" who..., is now concerned about innocent children. Oh, simply f**k off idiot. Simply f**k off George.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs