HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 21, 2006

Israel trying to pick a fight again?

Just a short note:

Only couple of days after acceptance of the UN Resolution, Israel has already violated the Resolution for at least twice by continuing its military actions. This has been clearly identified by Kofi Annan as violation of the Resolution.

After the embarrassment of defeat of 15000-strong armed-to-the-teeth Israeli offensive in the hands of only a few hundred lightly armed Hezbullah fighters which ended up with Israel being practically forced to somewhat accept the ceasefire to avoid further embarrassment inside and outside Israel, Israeli international terrorist leaders are now considering to pick the fight again; this time with the hope of defeating Hezbullah and to stop the continuation of the political fall out in Israel.

Now, how much the human cost of this will be? They don't give a damn.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs