HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

April 12, 2007

Politically, morally and financially corrupt Paul Wolfowitz

It is not surprising at all that Paul Wolfowitz, former Deputy Defense Secretary of the US and one of the so many "Americans by birth, but Israelis at heart" who are in control of the most powerful and key positions in the political stages of the United States, has now been exposed with abuse of his power; this time in the financial stages of the world's most powerful monetary institution, World Bank.

Before becoming the President of the World Bank, Wolfowitz was one of the main architects of the war and invasion of Iraq.

At first step, Wolfowitz should be forced to resign from his current position at the World Bank and then along with many of his alikes in the US Administration should be put on trial for the crimes they have committed against millions of Iraqi people who are suffering tremendously as a result of the invasion of Iraq which was pushed for by these gangsters.

Labels:

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs