HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

June 13, 2007

The Vatican Crap

The Vatican has urged all Catholics to stop donating money to Amnesty International, accusing the human rights group of promoting abortion.

The Vatican also said it was suspending all financial aid to Amnesty over what it said was the group's recent change of policy on the issue.

Amnesty said it was not promoting abortion as a universal right.

But the group said that women had a right to choose, particularly in cases of rape or incest...


Undoubtedly, Amnesty International has been a valuable independent organization promoting and fighting for human rights around the Globe. On the other hand, the Catholic Church and the Vatican, with its tremendous money and influence which has been proven useless when it comes to playing a positive role for peace and for human rights, is now criticizing Amnesty International and is asking its followers not to donate to the organization.

Way to go Vatican; You've not only been useless, you are now even trying to damage human rights by trying to hurt the Amnesty. I am sure, the mass murderers and criminals, such as the US and Israeli leaders as well as all other leaders who hate human dignity, are celebrating now. Congratulations you piece of crap, the Vatican.

Well, this anti-human act of the Vatican just reminded me to increase my monthly donation to the Amnesty International. Let's show the fanatics in Rome that their idiocy should remain for their own stupid selves.

Labels:

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs