HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 01, 2003

Be prepaired, It has been cooked for a few months:

US expert promises WMD 'surprises'

Of course, we have been expecting it for long. Why did it take them so long?
Well, it is going to cost Mr. Bush his presidency (something that perhaps he still doesn't believe he has got). He has to do something about it. It is just an embaressment that might go away if the US public can be convinced there was WMD in Iraq. But at least, this time the administration better be smart enough to present somebody else's thesis to prove its claim, not the same person's that it used last time. Or, they should say: Iraq bought enriched Uranium from let's say.. hmm... Cameron, or Kenya (you pick) not Nigeria as they said last time.

It must have been well-planned for a while so it wouldn't backfire. Let's wait and see the surprise, that is really not a surprise, presented to us; oh no, not to us, I am an Iranian, who cares about what I think. Beside, I cannot vote in the US elections.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs