HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 25, 2003

This is what you've done Mr. President

I have always said that the idiotic policies of the United States and its unwise leaders, have not only been criminal, but also have fanned the fire of fundamentalism and peoples' return to religion on its traditional way. I have said that Bush not only have not defeated fundamentalism, but has helped it gain grounds. And I have always said, this has made things more difficult for the secular people in Middle East to attract listening ears of the people. This is one example how Egyptian society is walking away from secularism.
"The magnified call to prayer, the building of mosques are all symptoms of a relentless rise of Islamist politics" And "The few voices of secular and liberal opposition are to remain drowned out by the loudspeakers"

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs