HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 04, 2003

Afsaneh Nouroozi - Update


According to the latest news from Iran, the decision to hang Afsaneh Nouroozi has been submitted to the officials in Bandar-e-Abbas prison, where she is being held, for execution. Click here (Sorry link is in Farsi) for the latest as well as her doughter's appeal to the officials. It is going to be too late if we do not act on this now. Please write to Iranian officials as instructed by the Amnesty International. Click here for the link to my previous post providing Amnesty International's instruction.

Also, please sign this petition to stop her execuation.

Remember this is the least you can do. A few minutes of your time, might result in saving a life. Please do it right now.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs