HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 13, 2003

Ali wishes the US pilot to suffer

Iraqi orphan Ali Abbas says he hoped the US pilot who bombed his family would be made to suffer as he had.


Ali said he still had vivid memories of the night of the strike that killed his parents and 13 other relatives. He said: "I keep asking myself: 'Why are they bombing Iraqi people? What have we done to them?. I hoped that the pilot who hit our house would be burned as I am burned and my family were burned."

Can you blame Ali for what he wishes to happen? Read here . Ali will forever be a shame to the dirty US policies.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs