HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 14, 2003

Many soldiers, same letter - For those who can be fooled easily

Newspapers around U.S. get identical missives from Iraq
I never thought US propaganda officials would be that much desperate that they would to make such huge mistakes in the way they lie.

Remember how many times people, even right here in this blog, referred to letters form US soldiers in Iraq to claim that everything is progressing so well? I wander what they have to say now. Then again, I am sure they will find a way to fool not others but themselves and put their low density heads into sand.

"It reads like a heartfelt letter from the front by a U.S. soldier eager to let folks back home know how well the mission in Iraq is going." Read it here and here.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs