HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 07, 2003

The media giant is dead

Israel Asper, the giant of lies and deceptions is dead.

He was the owner of Canwest Global chain that includes many Canadian Newspapers and TV channels.

Today it was a good opportunity for those who were supported by him one way or another to come up with lies about him. Mayor of the city of Winnipeg in Canada, praised him big time, calling him a great supporter and promoter of human rights. He also called Asper and his family members very generous people. As an example, Mayor also said that when he needed money for his mayoral campaign, he unexpectedly received a check donated by Mr. Asper.

Of course, he must be praising him and that is perhaps why he is kissing the Aspers' asses, other wise, The Aspers are practically promoters of human rights abuse and are so much biased in favour of Israel and its abuse of Palestinian human rights, that they wouldn't even let the editor of The National Post, an ultra-right wing newspaper in Canada which is owned by the Aspers, criticize Israel what so ever. Yes, Mr. Asper's love for democracy and human rights was unlimited, but only for Israel and against the Palestinians. Mr. Asper, who was also Jewish, has done all within his power to not let the truth known to the people about the atrocities of Israelis against the Palestinians.

Although I will never enjoy the news of anybody's death, I will save my tears for those Palestinian children who are suffering in the hands of those whom Asper family have always unjustfully supported; the criminal Israeli government.

I also recently wrote about Asper family under the title of "Media is complaining against media .

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs