HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 05, 2003

Arnold; just another "brain dead"?

Today, I heard a little bit of Arnold's speech on radio. He was asking people:" ...I need your help, I need your help, Whether you are Republican, Democrat or Independent, it doesn't matter, I need your help. Whether you have voted before or not, it doesn't matter, I need your help".

Huh...? What is he talking about? Looks like nothing matters to this guy, he just needs peoples' help. He is asking democrats to help him; a republican, become the Governor. Based on what principle people should help him, is a mystery, or is it because he is Arnold?

I think even only this speech of his (on top of many other reasons) is a good reason not to vote for him. I don't think he enjoys a sound and healthy mind. Yes, he might need help, but it's mental help that he really needs before anything else.

I hope I am wrong but, you know what, he will be elected governor of California. Well, he is "Arnold" and that is enough for many Americans in the land of Hollywood. After all, one doesn't need to have a properly-working-mind to achieve positions such as this in the US. Example? George Bush achieved even higher position.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs