HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 05, 2003

Will they tell you that two of her family members were killed by Israelis?

While I was driving today, my car radio was on 680 News (a right wing Toronto Radio News Station) that constantly updates/repeats the news.
"A female suicide bomber blew herself up killing at least 19 people in a restaurant in the Northern Israeli city of Haifa": This was the news which was repeated many times.
but only once, only once, it was mentioned that two of the bomber's family members were already killed by Israelis and it is said that she was taking the revenge of their deaths.

You may not hear this in the news, especially in the US as the media there is accustomed to tell you only those parts of the news that suits them.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs