HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 16, 2003

Ex-Security chiefs warn Sharon

A few days ago, I posted this in which it was stated by some Jews including George Soros that Jews and Israel cause anti-Semitism. The recent attack on two synagogues in Turkey is a further evidence that Israeli policies have created so many enemies of Jews in the world and there is no reason to believe that the hostility against Jews will be reduced unless there is a drastic change in the inhumane Israeli policies against the Palestinians and towards a true peace.

In other development, four former Israeli security chiefs have seriously criticized the Sharon government for the way it treats Palestinians. It is interesting that (if not all) some of these security chiefs have perhaps a history of abusing Palestinians and now they have reached the point that they cannot win by brutality and that is why they are advising Sharon to change its policies before catasrophe strikes .

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs