HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 14, 2003

What are these criminals up to? More death? More destruction?

The accusations increasingly sound like accusations against UN inspectors prior to attacking Iraq claiming that they were not doing enough to find Iraq's WMD (well, it was never found anyway). And now, looks like Washington Neo-Cons riding on the naiveness of their public are staging the ground to possibly attack Iran. How stupid they can be! After all, if they sink so badly in Iraq, imagine what would happen to them if they attack Iran. The most unfortunate part is the destruction their adventurism will bring to Iran. Read US attacks nuclear report on Iran

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs