HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 27, 2003

Any help for the victims must be welcomed

By now, my position about Israel and its policies is quite clear. But I can't believe seeing bunch of idiots who happen to run the government in Iran, have said that they would not accept help from Israel.

"(Israeli) Foreign ministry spokesman Jonathan Peled regretted the Iranian government's refusal to accept aid.
"The Israeli people want to send aid to the Iranian people, but if the government of Iran does not want to accept the offer, that is their right but it is a shame," Peled told AFP."

This is while they stopped their stupidity and at least have accepted help from the US .

They should ask the victims who are shivering in freezing nights, they must ask those who are under the rubble and screaming for help whether we should accept help from Israel.

Israel, US or any country's assistance in terms of medicine, first aid, food, blankets etc. must be welcomed and accepted by the Iranian government who does not represent Iranians in general and those people in serious need of help in particular.

I would even accept this help knowing if this is only part of Israeli propaganda, but now that the goverenment officials in Tehran have shown how selfish and arrogant they are by deciding not to accept Israel's assisstance, Israel can send its assisstance via different channels like the UN or another country's package. They can find a way if they truly want to help.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs