HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 26, 2003

Don't know to be sad or angry! will decide later, but for now, can't just sit and do nothing

Quake devastates Iranian city killing thousands of people.


Even for one second don't think Rafsanjani and the rest of regime criminals care. It is our job to organize and to help. Imagine you are under piles of debries or taken out from under the debries, what would you expect others to do to help you? Please do for them whatever you can that you would expect others to do for you.

At Iranian Truth blog, Nema and Natasha have more info about the situation. Please check it out.

Also, check out Pedram's Eyeranian for updates.

Many blogers are trying to find out the best ways to help the victims and to share those ways with you. Please let us (any of us) know if you have any suggestion as what is the best way to assist the earthquake hit people with a lesser bureaucracy and government involvement.

Nema is suggesting this organization for donations.

For more updates: Second News

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs