HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 27, 2003

Appeals for help from Iran

These are some notes (from Iranians) left at BBC online:

Please help us! Many people of my country have died and more are injured. It's a big disaster, a really big disaster. The weather is too much cold and they don't have anything, any warm cloth, any food, and even any water. Please help us! Bam city is collapsed completely! This is a really terrible situation.
Zahra, Tehran - Iran

I'm an Iranian girl. Please help us. The weather is so cold and they don't have any warm cloths, food, water. They have nothing. Many of them died because the cold weather last night. God Bless them.
Narges, Tehran - Iran

I'm an Iranian boy. I'm very sad of Bam's quake. I ask you (people) help us help us ...
Jamal, Iran-Shiraz

I was under the rubbles of Roudbar with one of my friends for three hours - he gave me hope to stay alive and died just before we were rescued, I just want to say there are people alive and waiting/hoping for rescue please help them.
Neville Mistry, Tehran, Iran

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs