HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 10, 2003

"Everything upside down in the US" to please the rich

I was listening to CBC radio on my way to work. The following is a part of what I heard in an interview that was going on (please let me know if you know more accurate information about this issue):

Apparently, there is going to be huge tax incentives for those people who buy high-gas-consuming SUV type vehicles in the US. The incentive was so high that I doubt I heard it right: up to $100,000 as tax write off for people such as doctors, or lawyers.

Meanwhile the currently in place incentive of up to $2000 for purchasing low-gas-consuming vehicles such as "Hybrid" is soon going to be dropped.

Forget about the environment, as it is clear that the US does not give a damn about environment, but If this is true, don't you just see the dirty trace of the big oil businesses in making and dropping such laws? Remember, Bush and Cheney are both oily men.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs