HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 08, 2003

Export of democracy: American style

Pedram at the eyeranian has a very interesting post about made in USA Instruments of Torture that are being supplied to the world and its brutal regimes perhaps as part of "US export of democracy" to the world.

There are many regimes in the world that are the same as Saddam's regime if not worse in brutality against their own people, but it is OK, because they are allies of the United States and they are major purchasers of the American made anti-human devices.

If anybody says that the US and especially the current US administration is values democracy, he/she is either stupid or enjoys crimes against humanity. Sorry no other option available.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs