HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 14, 2003

Saddam captured!

In fight between murderers, the stronger murderer wins: Saddam is said to be captured.

If this is true, now it is time to put Saddam on trial by Iraqis (not the current puppet government though) for the crimes he committed against the Iraqis, and then one more independent and transparent trial by the International War Crimes Court ( where one day Bush too should stand trial, and the creation of which the US has understandably opposed), for the crimes he committed against his neighbors including the crimes he committed against Iranians when he was backed by the US. Then, it would be interesting to hear from him how the US was a partner in his crimes during the war with Iran, and also when the US gave him the green light to invade Kuwait.

Putting Saddam on trial will mean putting part of (only part of) the recent US history on trial.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs