HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 11, 2003

Ashcroft or Ashcroftman? He kissed Isreal's ... again and again.

Ashcroft: We'll Keep Fighting Anti-Semitism, Terrorism.
How could a terrorist fight terrorism? No, it should read: we'll keep fighting for Zionism.
Read here .

AND,
Attorney General John D. Ashcroft yesterday told a conference of evangelical Christians and Jews who are united in support of Israel that in the face of almost daily terrorist threats, Israel has remained "steadfastly true" to "the values our two nations share."
Ashcroft spoke in the afternoon to about 600 members of Stand for Israel, a fledgling group founded by Republican activist Ralph Reed and Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, head of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. That would be inetersting to know how true, non-Zionist Christians think of This .
America, you are being swallowed by Zionists such as Tom Delay, Ashcroft and Wolfowitz, Perle and so many Israelis that run from US soil. Dump your more-Israeli-than-American leaders.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs