HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 12, 2003

Liberation of Iraqis from Saddam and his brutal Intelligence officials?

"The Bush administration is said to have authorised the creation of an Iraqi intelligence service to spy on enemies of the US-backed authorities in Iraq.
Top Iraqi officials are now at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, to work out details, the Washington Post reports, quoting unnamed US sources.

US hopes to recruit agents from among former officials of the Saddam regime.", Read here .

Oh, let me see, brutal Saddam officials have been transformed to angels now? Hah..., "Liberation!!!"

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs