HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 29, 2003

Warning: It can happen again, soon

Toronto Star reports :
"Rescue attempts have been complicated by aftershocks, which experts said could be as strong as the first quake and occur any time over the next few weeks. There have been 22 since Friday...." Read it here .

This can be very serious. Are they prepared for this? What the authorities have done to prevent recurrence of this disaster. Or are they going to let more people die? What if it is not going to happen right in Bam? What if it shakes as hard the city of Kerman; north west of Bam or Zahedan; south east of Bam? What are we supposed to do?

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs