HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 28, 2003

Nobel prize winner;Shirin Ebadi, has opened an account for the victims - Update

Nobel Prize winner, Shirin Ebadi (who recently donated her $1.4 million Award to promote democracy and Human rights in Iran) has opened an account to raise money for the earthquake victims. I would strongly recommend this as a trusted alternative (perhaps via relatives in Iran)

Here is the address:
Shirin Ebadi
Account No. 8080, Saderat Bank,
Tehran,
Yousef-abad Ave, Kalantary square Branch


Here is the link in Persian .

Update:
I listened to Ms. Ebadi's interview, and learned that monetary assistance can be deposited to any Saderat Bank Branch outside Iran into the same account number. Any currency deposited will be exchanged with Iranian currency and the equivalent amount will be deposited into the account.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs