HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 23, 2004

Double Standard, again

Stageleft has an interesting piece called they got oil & helped out in Iraq . In it you will see another evidence of the ongoing double standards in US foreign policies.

Just look at what the corrupt Rumsfeld says about the relations between Washington and Baku: "Ties between Washington and Azerbaijan would grow, despite election fraud charges." This is also despite what Human watch charges against the current Azerbaijan government's human right abuses:
"The government of oil-rich Azerbaijan has arrested and tortured political opponents since a disputed election last October, Human Rights Watch said on Thursday."

And don't forget that Azerbaijan is an oil rich country.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs