HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 05, 2004

I feel good about my English

President Bush: "The test isn't a punishment, you know, it's not to punish anybody," "The test is to determine who needs extra help. . . . And so when you hear this talk about testing, testing is bad, testing is -- you know, teach the test, what testing is -- what testing does and what measuring does is determines whether or not every child is learning. And, if not, whether that child is getting the help he or she needs early before it is too late." The rest is here .

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs