HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 03, 2004

Conspiracy, Assault on my freedom of speech by those who claim to have brought freedom for Iraq

Due to the fact that the main issue for me today is the issue of the earthquake in Iran, I have been trying to not be distracted by other issues at this time. But since there has been a continued assault on my freedom of speech, I have decided to have a post about the recent organized attack on me and my point of view.

There was an assault to my right for free expression. It was more like a conspiracy. Many of the visitors (assailants) were coming from same point. It all began with a comment from a person named "Miss Neuman" on my blog in which she was inviting me to see what some Iraqi bloggers think about Iraq today. It was fine and quite alright that somebody disagreed with me. But flood of visitors began, which was again fine, as I welcome any opportunity to make my voice heard. Then after a comment left by a commentator, I found out that all the visitors were coming from here, where mostly like minded people were visiting. It was an invitaion of assault to my right for for free expression.

I found out this opportunist person who was so naive to think by attacking my rights she could change my mind, was leaving comments about me in many other places, comments such as this and here where she accuses me with this: "All I could think was "Good Grief, she/he is encouraging the insurgents"without really knowing it (Or believing it)." People like her, just remind me of the hardline Hezbollahis in Iran, during the first couple of years after the revolution, who attacked anybody who disagreed with them. You are not better than them. This is not better than what vultures do.

There are many other links to this, that I am not mentioning here. And this is from a group who claims:

"The purpose of this group is to promote international understanding by letting individuals get a view of day to day life in other parts of the world, as well as share hopes, dreams, aspirations, and ideas, in order to build a more harmonious world from a grass roots level. Come join the internet revolution!

Well, I expressed my hopes and dreams for year 2004 (see "Go to hell, year 2003" post) and this was how they reacted.

Since I do not find most of the comments left in here comments with good intentions, and I consider most of them hostile comments, I have decided to ignore the comments and not respond to them. But there is one result that this whole affair had in my mind:

I am now more than ever in believe that a network of anti-democratic people who mostly happen to be die-hard Israeli (government) supporters (as shown in many comments), are so active in North America. Miss Neuman who has lots of experince in copy/pasting, seems to be one of them.

Fair Warning:
Civilized comments with reasonable length will be untouched, however, due to the nature of the recent assault on my freedom of expression, I will reserve the right and I may delete any comment I find, stupid, racist, irrelavant, no name or at least no true email address, and/or hostile. I also reserve the right to ban idiots from commenting on my blog. I will not let my blog be hijacked no matter how organized the enemies of freedom of speech are.

I will keep the current comments on for a while so others can see the true face of those who claim to be freedom lovers.

My thanks to the friends who provided some of the links here.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs