HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 11, 2004

The most powerful man in the world? Who? Mr. Bush?

President George W Bush leads White House cabinet meetings "like a blind man in a roomful of deaf people" and rarely has an opinion of his own to offer on his administration's policies, according to his former Treasury secretary, Paul O'Neill.

I came across this via the eyeranian . Apperently, there is an interview to be aired tonight on the CBS 60 Minutes with Paul O'Neill who was fired from the administration in 2002. In it, Mr. O'Neill delivers a withering judgement on Mr Bush's command of detail and apparent lack of interest in the complexities of decision-making.

Also according to Reuters, Former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill said he never saw any evidence that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction -- President Bush's main justification for going to war -- and was told "deficits don't matter" when he warned of a looming fiscal crisis. More...

If Mr. O'Neill is right in what he claims, isn't it dangerous to the world security to have such person; President Bush, as the most powerful man in the world?

Perhaps my previous post titled People behind Bush's policies can be explained better with these not-so-new-facts but new-admitions about president Bush's state of mind. Well, I still believe that even Mr. Bush himself sometimes doesn't believe that he is the president of the most powerful country in the world.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs