HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

February 09, 2004

Bush's "safer world"!

Back in October, I had this post about How George Bush's war against Al-Qaeda in fact helped them grow while there were much easier ways to dis-arm fundamentalism and that was simply by stopping the support of Israel. Then automatically, many people (at least religious ones) would see no reason to fight and be recruited by the fundamentalists anymore. But since this is not in the nature of Bush's regime, it will not happen and he will continue feeding and supporting Israel against the Palestinians. Perhaps my post about People behind Bush's policies would explain why this will not happen. Hard to believe, but that is true. Israel has plenty of influence on American politics.

Now Bush's phony war is helping them grow even more. In fact, they could not have a better ally than president Bush: Flight cancellations to and from the US are becoming regular events due to possible (or phony) terrorist threats... . And now, Americans may not be able to write to their "representatives" in the congress due to possible terrorist threats. Well, I thought Bush recently repeated his crap that "today the world is safer" because of removing Saddam. and as far as Iraq's security is concerned, Baghdad has just become the the kidnapping capital of the world, beating Boguta.

Before I go, let me give you another example of how Bush's policies have made the world "safer": "Regional terror threat growing", "Linked to Al Qaeda, groups getting ambitious", "They are like little time bombs ... sent out into the world". Read it and find out how safer the world has become. Thanks to Washington policies.

Well, I don't really think Bush and his corporate-dedicated teams are unhappy. This would allow them to create more fear factor (something that obviously works with Americans) and as a result, continue running their anti-human and for profit agendas.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs