HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

April 17, 2004

Laugh and think

I came across this comment at Wanda's blog.

Then I was taken to Oldcatman blog where there was lots of humor expressing many truths such as this image:

Of course, there was some disagreement from Wanda and Houston with the content of the image, but the disagreement was about who the puppeteer is and one thing that wasn't disputed, was the fact that George Bush is a puppet.

And when I put all these together with this Israeli newspaper, Haaretz article that tells us about powerful Zionist elements in the US administration, it all becomes a dangerous combination.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs