HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

May 18, 2004

US tax system, a ticket to paradise for the rich

In last ten minutes of the Democracy Now's audio interview that was presented in the previous post, there is an interview in which you will learn that in the United States, top 29,000 people make equivalent amount of money to the bottom 96,000,000 people.

In the interview, David K. Johnson, author of the book "Perfectly Legal" tells you how both US main parties (Republicans and Democrats) are serving the rich and tells you how those rich people avoid paying taxes. You will also learn that 60% of US's large corporations do not pay a penny in taxes.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs